NEW DRY CARGO CHARTERING (SHIP BROKER) EDUCATION SEMINAR TO START ON SATURDAY THE 13TH. OF MARCH 2010 AT 11:00 HOURS AM. ONLY THREE APPLICANTS REMAINED FOR APPLICATION. THE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE MADE PRE-REGISTRATION BEFORE AND COULD NOT BE ACCEPTED DUE TO QUOTA FOR PREVIOUS COURSE AND NEW APPLICANTS SHOULD CALL US AT 0216 441 79 54 OR COME TO OUR MALTEPE OFFICE FOR DEFINITE REGISTRATION.
Our Dry Cargo Chartering (Ship Broker) Education Seminar is appropriate for those who are working in or aiming to take part in Maritime Sector and who do have indermediate level or more English Language. The total education period is 3 months.
The attendees will receive an extensive lecture which consists of almost every aspect of Maritime Transportation / Therminology and detailed information to be given at specified titles.
Upon completion of education, the attendees can easily perform at suitable positions of dry cargo chartering and post fixture departments of shipping companies and will be able to fix and charter dry cargo ships. Mostly the dry cargo markets will be deeply analysied during the education and the attendees will be educated on this basis.
The attendees will also take essential information on main topics of Maritime Law, International Maritime Conventions and Ship tehniques.
With case studies and workshops, The practical approach level of attenders to the selected topics will be evaluated and they will be prepared for real working life.
Our Education Style :
Our education process is composed of two main concepts ; Lecture and Case Study. Active education method to be applied. The attendees will make research on given topics and make presentations in sessions.
At the end of each month, the knowledge level of each attendee to be tested with exam. The questions will be on the case by case basis which will be selected from real working life.
1- TYPES OF MARITIME TRANSPORTATION AND FREIGHT MARKETS:
-Dry Bulk Market
-Ro-Ro and Car Carrier Market
-Passenger Ship Market
-Sale And Purchase Market
2- DRY BULK MARKET:
-Bulk And Tweendecker Market
-Liner (Regular Line Transportation) Market
-Special Design Ships Market
* GENERAL MARITIME TRANSPORTATION MARKET AND PERCENTAGE DEVELOPMENT TREND OF TRANSPORTATION TYPES. THE MARKET ANALYSIS.
* THE FREIGHT MARKETS AND FACTORS EFFECTING FREIGHT MARKETS.
* ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE OF AN IDEAL SHIP OWNER OR SHIP MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INFORMATION FLOW BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS.
* ROLE OF FOUNDATIONS AND ORGANISATIONS IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION, AUTHORITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND THEIR WORKING STYLES
* RELATIONS BETWEEN SHIPOWNER / BROKER / SHIP AGENCY / STEVEDORING COMPANY / TALLY / PORT OPERATORS AND THEIR ROLES IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION.
* CHARTERING TYPES IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION AND CHARTER PARTIES
* VOYAGE ESTIMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH CHARTERING TYPES
* SHIP PARTICULARS, SHIP AND CARGO STABILITY CALCULATIONS
* PORT ORGANISATIONS AND THEIR WORKING PRINCIPLES
* INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL TERMS, LETTER OF CREDIT AN THEIR IMPORTANCE LEVELS FOR MARITIME TRANSPORTATION.
* RESPONBILITY AND LIABILITY OF CARRIER AT MARITIME TRANSPORTATION, LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY, RESPONSIBILITY TO THIRD PARTIES, ROLE OF PNI CLUBS AND THEIR WORKING PRINCIPLES.
* PROCEDURES OF SHIP CHARTERING AND APPLIED METHODS.
* LAW, ARBITRATION AND LEGITIMACY IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION.
* EXAMINATION OF MOSTLY USED CHARTER PARTIES IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION. COMPARISON OF CHARTER PARTIES AND ROLE OF BIMCO ON THIS BASIS.
* CARGO TYPES SUBJECT TO MARITIME TRANSPORTATION.
* GEOGRAPHICAL ROUTES IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION
* ORGANISATIONS WHICH ADOPT INTERNATIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS IN MARITIME TRANSPORTATION AND THEIR WORKING PRINCIPLES
* THE CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SEAWORTHINESS OF A SHIP. THE ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF PORT OF REGISTERIES.
* CLASSIFICATION SOCIETIES ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF HULL & MACHINERY INSURANCE COMPANIES AND PNI CLUBS
* ESSENTIALS OF ISM & ISPS CODE
* FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR SHIP PURCHASE
* LAYTIME CALCULATIONS AND THEIR TYPES